- This Policy applies to the Website at the following URL address: com.
- Profal Aluminium Piotr Piorunek, Sośnica 91b, 63-330 Dobrzyca, is the Website Operator and the personal data Controller.
- The Operator’s e-mail address for contact purposes is: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Controller of your personal data given by you freely on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- To process the inquiries submitted through the form
- To perform the services you have ordered
- To present our products or services or information
- The Website also performs functions which involve obtaining information about users and their behaviour through:
- Voluntary entry of data in the forms, which data are saved in the Operator’s systems.
- Cookies saved on endpoint devices.
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The places of signing in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way the personal data and signing-in data entered on the Website are encrypted on the user’s computer and may only be read on the target server.
- The Website applies two-factor authentication, which guarantees extra protection for the process of signing in to the Website.
- Data security includes regular updates of any software used by the Operator for personal data processing, and especially regular updates of programmer computers.
- The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the Operator’s servers: home.pl.
4. Your rights and additional information on data use
- In certain situations, the Controller has a right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the performance of the Controller’s obligations. This also applies to the following groups of recipients:
- authorised employees and providers who use the data in order to support the purpose of the Website
- Your personal data are processed by the Controller for the time as required for the performance of the related actions specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting regulations). In respect of marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have a right to request the following from the Controller:
- access to the data that concern you,
- data recertification,
- restriction of processing,
- data portability.
- You have a right object to the processing specified in section 3(3)(c) as regards personal data processing for the purpose of pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interests, including profiling; however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legal grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, especially such grounds as the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You may complaint about the actions of the Controller to the President of the Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Personal data are provided freely but they are necessary for using the Website.
- You can be subjected to automated decision-making processes, such as profiling, undertaken in order to provide the services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of the Controller’s direct marketing activities.
- Personal data are not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the personal data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The Website collects information given freely by the user, including personal data, if any.
- The Website may save information about the parameters of the connection (time, IP address).
- In certain cases the Website may save the information linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In such a case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL address of the web page that contains the form.
- The data given in the form are processed for the purpose related to the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to complete the processing of a service request or a commercial contract, to register services etc. The context and description of the form clearly defines its purpose.
6. Administrator logs
- Information about the behaviour of users on the website may be logged. The data are used for site administration purposes.
7. Major marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match the advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the site, which may give a false impression that the user’s personal data are used to track the user, while in practice no personal data are transferred between the Operator and advertising operators. For such actions to be technologically possible, cookies must be enabled.
- The Operator applies a solution studying user behaviour by creating heat maps and recording the behaviour on the site. Such information is rendered anonymous before it is sent to the service operator so that the operator is unaware of the identity of the natural person to whom it pertains. Especially, the recording does not include the passwords entered by the user or any other personal data.
8. Cookie notice
- Cookies are IT data, especially text files, which are stored on the Website user’s endpoint device and are intended for Website use. Cookies usually contain the name of the site from which they come, the period for which they are stored on the endpoint device and a unique number.
- Cookies are placed on the Website user’s endpoint device and accessed by the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to keep the Website user signed in so that the user is not required to re-enter the username and password on every page of the Website;
- for the purposes specified hereinabove in the “Major marketing techniques” section.
- There are two basic types of cookies used by the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies which are stored on the user’s endpoint device until the user logs out, leaves the site or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s endpoint device for the time as specified in cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The software used to browse websites (web browser) permits storing cookies on user endpoint devices by default. Website users may change the settings in this respect. The web browser makes it possible to delete the cookies. It is also possible to automatically disable cookies. Details on this topic are available in the help section or in the documentation of the web browser.
- Limiting the cookies may affect some of the features available on the Website pages.
- Cookies saved on the endpoint device of the Website user may be also used by the Website’s partners, especially: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how can you give and withdraw your consent in practice?
- A user who does not want to receive cookies may change their browser settings. Please note that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintenance of user preferences may obstruct, and in extreme cases even prevent, the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, choose your web browser from the list below and follow the instructions: